Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pick Me Up Book Launch in HARRIS Bookstore @ SUNTEC!

Greetings!

My very first book launch with this very special group of people whom we fought through our limitations to come this far.

What does this book launch means to me?

1) Celebration of our victory where we stood up for possibilities, where we overcome our limitations.

2) Validation of our work which we have spent to nurture ourselves. Reality check. Evidencing our own result!

3) Platform for people who might be seeking, searching for answers that this could be a channel they can explore for their growth.

4) Wave's 5 STAND

Be the SOURCE
Transcends the WORLD
Live MIRACULOUS lives

CHEERS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.